It's A New Year & there is no better time to try and get things together... I turned 29 on Dec. 27th and I had an Epiphany! It was a great moment to have. It really brought me back to reality. Time for me to worry about me and help those that I can along the way. I had to watch some bricks fall (as my Bishop said). So cliche to say, But everybody can't go where I'm going. I have plans for my life, plans that I know have been lined up by God. 2011 was a year designed to tare apart some things, but I have a new year on 2012 that is made for restoring Order! I'm making some promises to myself & if I can't keep the promises to myself, then how can I keep them with someone else.
I am going to remain the same caring & giving person. I know when I give from my core & from my heart, God sees it & will honor my Good Works.
I am making it a point to keep those good friends around. I will not fight to hold on to people who I know are pulling away. If people want to leave then, leave.
The people that matter don't mind & the people that mind don't matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment