Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Support System

It's good to be an encourager for those that you love. I find that it is easier to lend a listening ear, to provide feedback, and to be a shoulder for people to lean on. It makes you more approachable, and when people need to bounce ideas off of you, you will be one of the places that they come to. They tell me when I'm wrong and when a reality check. A support system or friendship as my best friend described it is: Your support system is your spiritual antennas when you feel your signal may be too weak. Your support system gives hugs when it seems like you're all alone. I love the support system that I have in place. Not everyone has those people who keeps it real. It's time out for YES men, and have those men and women who actually tell you NO....

No comments:

Post a Comment