Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Good Music

I have found a great artist!! I have no idea where she has been. I am a music lover & Avery*Sunshine is the truth!!! I saw her video play on Vh1Soul & was like who is this young woman? I stopped what I was doing and sat down and watched the video for All In My Head!! Amazing Vocalist!! I found her on Twitter & Facebook!! All I can say is World look out!! She has some great music!! Avery*Sunshine is here to stay!! 


I'm so sick of record companies picking these no talented artists, that it either takes a while for those with amazing talent to get discovered, or they sign the talented artist & don't know how to market them!! Record Companies, get your stuff together... It's past time for artists like to get their due. So tired of people sleeping on those worthy of the same deals & more.....  Hello to some amazing artist that I love to listen to:  @AverySunshine @common @THEMONIFAH @Tyrese @MS_HUMMINGBIRD @DawnRichard @LeToyaLuckett @4everBrandy @realtamiaworld @niccigilbert @Deborah_Cox @Shaniceonline  @_MAXWELL_  ..... Real Music is still Alive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment