I can honestly say that I fell into the hype of Reality TV from shows like Amazing Race, Big Brother, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Basketball Wives (Miami), The Basketball Wives (L.A.), Real Housewives of Atlanta & the Housewives franchise... But its time to let some of those shows go. I sat & watch a few episodes of The Basketball Wives (L.A.) today & was disgusted... They could have place some high school girls on that show.
Now don't get me wrong there are a few shows that I watch in support of other characters or celebrities on the show. For instance, I watch Real Housewives of Atlanta because Kandi Burress is on the show. I love her singing & has followed her since the Xscape days. She brings a realness to the show. Unlike some of the new money type of people, she has been in the limelight for a while now and knows how to conduct herself... I won't get into the angry black chicks who are also on the show....
The failure of the Kim Kardashian marriage just goes to show you how they can suck us all in & everything was a fluke!! Now with a petition going on trying to get rid of the Kardashian brand, people have had enough with that whole crew. But I do like Rob Kardashian's dancing on Dancing With the Stars...
I just feel like if you are going to give me "Reality Television" for Pete's sake, let it be REAL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment